Single parenting isn’t for everyone – but you got this! The 11 Best Parts of Being a Single Mom.
1. No One Will Steal Blankets
You can also build pillow forts.
2. No Snoring To Keep You Awake
Unless it your own.
3. Don’t Have to Share the Remote
4. There’s Only One Method:
Or the highway.
5. Eat Out of the Carton
That ice cream didn’t stand a chance.
6. All the Hugs & Kisses from Your Kids
They are yours, and nobody else’s.
7.No More Make Believe…
You should’ve won an Oscar!
8. The Only Adult You Pickup After is Yourself
Maybe those socks like the floor.
9. Any “Me” Time is More Appreciated
Take it whenever you can, you deserve it.
10. Pride in Your Kids
It’s all about what you’ve done to encourage them.
11. Learning to Love Yourself
And what you can really accomplish.
Sign Up for Rewards for Mom's Newsletter
Love this? Join our newsletter and get articles like this and more sent directly to your inbox… Convenient, huh? Sign up below: