Snakes and snails and puppy dog tails; that’s what little boys are made of. The nursery rhyme may have left out a few things; like noise, mud, and the ability to be a walking, talking whirlwind. Check out 9 Things You Learn from Having a Son!
1. You Took That Clean Seat for Granted
2. You Learn That One Bath May Not be Enough
Funny how they get dirty ten seconds after drying off.
3. You Can Watch Live Action Wrestling 24/7
But mooooommmm, we were just PLAYING!
4. Everything Becomes a Sword
5. And….Everything Becomes a Weapon
The ingenuity is amazing.
6. How They Have so Much Energy
It makes you tired just watching!
7. The Ability to be Carefree
Not caring what other people think about how loud and / or messy you are? Admirable.
8. The Number of Parts Any Appliance Has
Well, maybe they will grow up to be engineers.
9. Farts Are Always Funny
Sign Up for Rewards for Mom's Newsletter
Love this? Join our newsletter and get articles like this and more sent directly to your inbox… Convenient, huh? Sign up below: