It’s difficult to not get involved in your children’s shows, even when their TV consumption is limited. The characters become beloved, familiar faces in your home. You may buy toys, DVD’s, and go to musical performances. Avoiding these things is next to impossible, so if you can’t beat ‘em, join ‘em. 11 Signs You Watch Too Many Children’s Shows:
1. Know All the Words by Heart to Theme Songs
And they are your lullabies/ earworms.
2. You Live for Sesame Street Parodies
Making pop culture accessible for all ages!
3. Compare Shows
Let me tell you about this show called Jem….
4. Ordering That Weird Toy in the Commercials
It looked so cool on TV.
5. Ponder Questions about the Plot or Series
Hey, if you don’t ask who will?
6. Participate in Forums About How Much You Dislike Caillou
He’s the new Barney.
7. Discuss “Last Nights Episode”
You are so misunderstood.
8. Put in Your Two Cents about My Little Pony
You couldn’t even possibly choose a favorite pony.
9. Leave Shows On When the Kids Aren’t in the Room
10. Truly Enjoying the Guests on Yo Gabba Gabba
Bonus: You know who they all are.
11. Answering Dora
Sign Up for Rewards for Mom's Newsletter
Love this? Join our newsletter and get articles like this and more sent directly to your inbox… Convenient, huh? Sign up below: